A healthy lawn needs consistent and continuous maintenance to keep it looking green and beautiful. Our lawn mowing service includes mowing the entire yard, trimming around all trees, fences, edging sidewalks and driveways with an edger. Whether you have a small yard with trees or a large open lot, Alpha and Omega Lawn and Landscaping has the right equipment to professionally mow your lawn.
We offer both weekly and bi-weekly lawn care. However, we recommend our weekly service if you wish to improve the appearance of your lawn.
SIX-STEP LAWN CARE PROGRAM
- MARCH/APRIL: Apply pre-emergent for crabgrass, granular fertilizer and trace nutrients.
- MAY/JUNE: Apply weed control for weeds/dandelions, and granular fertilizer and trace nutrients.
- JUNE/JULY: Apply granular fertilizer with grub/insect control and spot spray for weeds.
- JULY/AUGUST: Apply granular fertilizer with iron and trace nutrients, and spot spray for broadleaf weeds.
- SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER: Apply fertilizer with trace nutrients, spot spray for broadleaf weeds.
- OCTOBER/NOVEMBER: Apply granular fertilizer with winterizer. This ensures that you have a green lawn in the spring and also helps protect against winter fill.
Aeration provides many benefits to the overall health of your lawn. It helps break up the soil, encourages root growth, delivers more air, water and fertilizers closer to the roots, allows ample water supply to the soil after harsh compaction of winter snow, and brings pre-emergent closer to the root system to help eliminate weeds and crabgrass.
Over seeding is a very important step in maintaining the appearance of your lawn. It helps thicken the lawn, crowd out weeds, reduce heat stress, diminish fungus and promote growth in bare spots.